launch 1.0.1 is out. Changes consist of some significant bug fixes, and a few small feature additions, most made yesterday.
I’m going to try to spend at least a few hours each Sunday working on my free software projects; even a little bit of time will help.
- prefer files to URLs when ambiguous; added -U option for old behavior
- don’t display extraneous leading './' on file paths
- display 'zero items', not '0 items', for consistency
- display versions of non-applications
- read Info.plists embedded in unbundled Mach-O applications
- non-ASCII arguments are now handled with the filesystem, rather
than the system encoding (thanks, Derrick Bass)
- explicitly use UTF-8 everywhere else to properly interpret and
display non-ASCII filenames and URLs
- reading OSTypes and ‘vers’ resources, and opening URLs with
Internet Config still uses the system encoding, converting as
necessary for display
- should be buildable on 10.2 again
| || || || || 1|| 2|| 3|
| 4|| 5|| 6|| 7|| 8|| 9||10|
|Feb 2005|| ||May 2005|
Computer architecture, medicine, usability, Mac OS X, Python, Cocoa and hiptop development, and my life.